Installing Barricade protects the system against the aggressive fuel mixtures of today’s modern fuels, which can degrade basic rubber hose and result in leaks and failure. Plus with Barricade, you can be assured that you are complying with permeation laws, and providing you with the best hose available – all while being environmentally-friendly.
• BEST-IN-CLASS working psi of 225 (for fuel injection)
• Lowest permeation rate on the market 1 gr/m2/day
• Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel†, E-85, 100% Methanol, ETHANOL and gasohol fuels
• SAE R14 rating
• Fuel injection engines, fuel lines, EEC/EGR, cars and light duty trucks
• Air pump, PCV valve compatible with Gas/Diesel and Ethanol
• Temperature: -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 135°C) continuous, up to 302°F (150°C) intermittent
† Biodiesel fuel must meet the ASTM D6751 specification for biodiesel fuel and be produced, marketed and distributed by BQ9000 accredited facilities.