TRUE BILLET FLEXPLATE, SB FORD 164 TOOTH, .18" THICK FP312
These plates are clearly the superior choice for quality and precision. Machined to exacting tolerances from 4340 round bar, our proprietary manufacturing process ensures the strongest gear tooth, least runout, and the best longevity on the market. All of our flexplates are certified to SFI 29.2.Product Information
- Concentric machined to .005".
- One piece design - 100% machined.
- Proprietary heat treating process.
- Chamfered gear tooth provides better engagement.
NOTE: These may not be compatible with stock-type Ford converter designs. Notice this plate is flat across the front. Some stock converters have a profile that will conflict with this.
- Fits small block Ford Windsor and 5.0.
- 164 tooth ring gear.
- 12 pitch tooth profile.
- Weighs 7.3 pounds.
- Converter pattern 1 - 4 holes 7/16" diameter on 10.50" bolt circle.
- Converter pattern 2 - 4 holes 7/16" diameter on 11.38" bolt circle.
- Converter pattern 3 - 3 holes 7/16" diameter on 10.75" bolt circle.
- Converter pattern 4 - 3 holes 7/16" diameter on 11.5" bolt circle.
part number: MEZ-FP312