Brawler die-cast carburettors are now available in a side hung bowl design. With a simpler one-fuel line connection, these new carburettors are a perfect fit for bolt on street performance. The carburettors are equipped with universal throttle levers to accommodate Ford A/T kickdown, GM 700 R4 mounting holes, and ability to mount brackets for Chrysler vehicles. Brawler diecast carburettors are machined and assembled by craftsman right here in the USA. These carburettors work hard just as their name implies- just raw bare knuckled performance that you can rely on. Don't let the budget-friendly price fool you, the Brawler development focused on the performance you want and not the pretty box that it comes in. Brawlers come with the latest technology in air/fuel calibrations for today's street engine demands. The Brawler family of diecast carburettors are all made from light-weight diecast aluminium components and are available in both vacuum and mechanical secondary models. They offer all the tunability and options that you would find from more expensive carburettors in the market, including a beautiful appearance, electric choke, and four-corner idle adjustment on all mechanical secondary models.
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified V-8 engines
- Calibrated for excellent street performance right out of the box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy start ups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles.
- Single feed fuel inlet for easy installation
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kick down cable mounting
- Changeable Air Bleeds
- Adjustable Needle and Seats