Holley's Street Avenger series carburettors have been taken to the next level. Street Avenger carburettors are known to bolt on right out of the box, so what could be better than a Holley Street Avenger™ carburettor? How about one in aluminium? They save weight and look great. The tumble polished aluminium finish will keep its shine for a long time to come or it can be hand polished to a show quality shine. The new Aluminium Avenger carburettors have the same great features as their zinc counterparts such as a quick change vacuum secondary for easy fine tuning; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; factory preset electric choke for easy start ups; built-in fuel filters; and an included fuel line kit so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store. Aluminium Avengers feature the same optimized street calibration as the zinc version so you know they will run great on your vehicle. Another new feature on the Aluminium Street Avenger is a clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess float adjustments. The Avenger series are the first carburettors to have a limited lifetime warranty. With a great warranty like that and the included comprehensive instruction manual, you can count on years of worry free service. Limited to stock. replaced by 0-81570
- Features a tumble polished finish - can also be hand polished
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Manual choke (Cable driven, hand operated) for precise cold start control
- Glass fuel level sight windows for easy, safe float adjustments
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Aluminium construction for a 44% weight savings
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||64|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburettor|
|Secondary Main Jet||68|
|Throttle Bore||1.562 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|