Code No. 32016-BT004
Sporty bass sound and ultra light weight exhaust to upgrade BRZ's driving performance.
- By using ultra-thin stainless-steel material for the pipe and silencer, the weight is reduced to a level comparable to titanium exhausts.
- Round muffler with a large-diameter titanium tip for a finished look.
- Focusing on HKS' iconic "clear exhaust sound" that reminds you of the excitement when you step on the gas pedal. It provides a sporty bass sound during the acceleration and eliminates annoying exhaust drone.
- Achieving superior vehicle dynamics and exhaust efficiency by selecting the right pipe diameter for the 2.4L engine and reducing weight and back-pressure.
- For the sound level, 32016-BT004 is louder compared to 32016-AF101.
|Model Year||21/10 -|
|Shape of muffler||HP (Hi-Power SPEC-L )
|Diameter of tip||97 L&R|
|Diameter of centre pipe||65-50.8 x 2 (*1)|
|Close noise level||Stock||82/82dB|
|About road clearance(*2)||Clearance||120mm|
|Portion of the kit||Centre pipe|
About HKS muffler
*1: About centre pipe
Diameter of centre pipe is the portion that has the largest diameter. (Excluding silencer and tip.) It is the condition with stock suspension.
*2: Minimum road clearance between HKS muffler (Any parts included in the kit) and road surface. Therefore, it may be different from actual road clearance of the vehicle.
The data is basically the condition with stock suspension. However, please understand that some items have data with low down spring or ride height adjustable suspension kit.
Caution: Hook, bracket, stay may be changed without prior notice.
★ Exhaust noise level at idle.