The Harrop Single Plane manifold has been developed using years of racing experience to deliver the performance enthusiast with a quality enhancement product.
It is the perfect performance manifold for any Holden vehicle fitted with legendary Holden V8 engine and late model heads, suitable for both competition purposes as well as those who want maximum performance from their engines at higher RPM.
These units have a height of 180mm from base of manifold to pad height and have a large efficiency range from 3500rpm to 7000rpm.
If maximum performance is what you need, then this is the manifold for you.
Engine Applications: Holden cast iron V8 with late model VN-VT series 1 EFI style heads.
- Carburettor bolt up face height approximately 180mm above top plane of block
- Manifold suits late model EFI heads only
- Can be drilled to suit your specific carburettor bolt pattern
- Can be machined to suit fuel injection
- Carburettor manifold may require a spacer
Harrop Single & Dual Plane Manifold
Both manifolds share the following information:
- Suits Holden 304-308ci 5L V8 late model VN-VT EFI style heads only
- Carburettor manifolds may require a spacer to fit the carby units
- Manifolds can be drilled to suit fuel injection (Can only be ordered as an EFI option
when new from Harrop)
- Standard four bolt flange that suits most common carburettors such as Holley or
- Carby (pad) flange face has four 5/16” UNC threads
- Available ports:
o 3 x ½” NPT heater hose ports at front of the manifold
o 1 x coolant temperature via the thermostat. These three ports are all an ½” NPT
o 1 x ¼” NPT vacuum port (brake booster) on cylinder 7 runner
o 2 x 5/16” UNC threaded ports in top of manifold that can be used for a cable
throttle or kickdown cable
Single Plane specific:
- Large efficiency range from 3,500rpm to 7,000rpm
- Total height of 180mm from base of manifold to pad height
- Manifold can be drilled to suit specific carburettor bolt patterns – additional cost may apply
Part # 99-MFD1987-00