Fel-Pro® Performance Gaskets deliver reliable sealing under gruelling racing conditions
- Fel-Pro performance intake manifold gaskets have been tested with virtually all aftermarket cylinder head and intake manifold combinations.
- Designed for high-vacuum applications, this solid metal core intake gasket prevents movement of the gasket into the intake port, which can lead to engine power loss.
- Ideal for circle track racing running restrictor plates, drag cars running throttle stops, and long service life engines such as those in street applications.
- No exhaust crossover openings or blocking shields
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles.
- For use with cast iron and aluminium cylinder heads
Part Type Intake Manifold Gasket Set
Mfg. GM Performance
Engine Family Chevrolet V8 Racing Small Block
Engine Displacement SB2 (4.400 Bore Centres)
Port Size (in.) 1.40 x 1.90
Port Shape Rectangle
Thickness (in.) 0.090
Materials/Construction Composite w/coating
Application Notes Aluminium heads w/non-conventional port and bolt locations -
Chevrolet SB2 Mirror Port - Trim to fit
Product Notes No exhaust crossover openings or blocking shields; Gaskets fit
many O.E. and aftermarket heads