Fel-Pro® Performance Gaskets deliver reliable sealing under gruelling racing conditions
- Fel-Pro performance intake manifold gaskets have been tested with virtually all aftermarket cylinder head and intake manifold combinations.
- Designed for high-vacuum applications, this solid metal core intake gasket prevents movement of the gasket into the intake port, which can lead to engine power loss.
- Ideal for circle track racing running restrictor plates, drag cars running throttle stops, and long service life engines such as those in street applications.
- No exhaust crossover openings or blocking shields
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles.
- Aluminium heads w/non-conventional port and bolt locations
Part Type Intake Manifold Gasket Set
Mfg. GM Performance
Engine Family Chevrolet V8 Small Block
Engine Displacement 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400, 400 Race
Port Size (in.) 1.25 x 2.15
Port Shape Rectangle
Thickness (in.) 0.045
Materials/Construction Steel core laminate w/coating
Application Notes Aluminium heads w/non-conventional port and bolt locations -
Chevrolet 18° High Port - Pro Topline cast iron
Product Notes No exhaust crossover openings or blocking shields; Gaskets fit
many O.E. and aftermarket heads