Fel-Pro® Performance Gaskets deliver reliable sealing under gruelling racing conditions
- Fel-Pro® Performance head gaskets accommodate the high cylinder pressures and cylinder head movement associated with performance engines.
- The latest development in Fel-Pro Performance head gasket technology is the PermaTorque®MLS (multi-layer steel) series.
- Strategically located sealing beads surround the combustion chamber and coolant passages concentrating clamp load to prevent leakage.
- Retains sealing integrity in engines that experience significant scrubbing and movement due to dissimilar materials (such as aluminium heads on a cast iron
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles
Part Type: Head Gasket
Mfg: Ford Performance
Engine Family: Ford V8 Windsor Small Block
Engine Displacement: 260, 289, 302, 351W Windsor
Bore Size (in.): 4.100
Thickness (in.): 0.052
Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 10.80
Combustion Seal Design: MLS bore bead
Materials/Construction: PermaTorqueMLS® multi-layer steel
Application Notes: Will also fit Yates cylinder head
Product Notes: 4 active layers; 1 shim layer