Fel-Pro Multi Layer Steel Head Gasket MLS Suit SB Chev 4.200" Bore, .071" Thick
Fel-Pro® Performance Gaskets deliver reliable sealing under gruelling racing conditions
- Fel-Pro® Performance head gaskets accommodate the high cylinder pressures and cylinder head movement associated with performance engines.
- The latest development in Fel-Pro Performance head gasket technology is the PermaTorque®MLS (multi-layer steel) series.
- Strategically located sealing beads surround the combustion chamber and coolant passages concentrating clamp load to prevent leakage.
- Retains sealing integrity in engines that experience significant scrubbing and movement due to dissimilar materials (such as aluminium heads on a cast iron
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles.
Part Type: Head Gasket
Mfg. GM Performance
Engine Family: Chevrolet V8 Small Block
Engine Displacement: 262, 265, 267, 283, 302, 305, 307, 327, 350, 400, 400 Race
Bore Size (in.): 4.200
Thickness (in.): 0.071
Combustion Chamber Volume (cc): 16.10
Combustion Seal Design: MLS bore bead
Materials/Construction: PermaTorque MLS® multi-layer steel
Application Notes: Cast iron or aluminium heads - Suitable for marine applications Product Notes Can be used on 400 race Engs.; Steam holes for 400 Engs.; Street use; Can be used on aluminium blocks w/liners; Minimal brinelling of aluminium heads