Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set Dimensions
Material: Perforated Steel Core W/Anti-Stick Coating
Port Shape: Rectangle
Engine Displacement: 352, 360, 390, 390GT, 406, 427, 428, 428CJ, 428SCJ
Part Type: Exhaust Header/Manifold Gasket Set
Application Notes: 1961-71 - Exc. 14-Bolt Cylinder Head - Medium Riser W/16 Bolt Holes In Gasket - Also Fits 428 CJ And Edelbrock Heads
Engine Family: Ford V8 FE Big Block
Mfg.: Ford Performance
Port Size (In.) (IN): 1.40 X 2.04
Fel-Pro Performance Gaskets deliver reliable sealing under grueling racing conditions
- Performance exhaust header gasket consisting of a high-density fiber facing material attached to both sides of a perforated steel core.
- Resists blowout and burnout from high-temperature exhaust and is far stronger than basic paper gaskets.
- Anti-stick coating permits motion without damaging the gasket and makes it easier to remove the gasket for future engine service.
- Slotted bolt holes allow for easier header installation.
- Not intended for use in emission controlled vehicles.