Edelbrock Part # 2101 Performer intake manifold is designed for street 1955-86 small-block Chevys. Edelbrock's Patented Dual-plane, low-rise design with a 180-degree firing order greatly improves torque over a wide rpm range for excellent throttle response from off-idle through 5500rpm. The Performer intake manifolds are ideal for passenger cars, trucks, 4x4s, tow vehicles and RVs. Not for 1987 and later cast iron or Chevy Bowtie heads. Will fit 1987 and later stock aluminium heads.
- Manifold height: A-3.50", B-4.60"
- Carb pad height: 4.05"
- Carb recommendations: OEM 4-Bbl, Use choke rod # 9171. Edelbrock AVS2 Series or Performer Series Carb 500-650cfm. Bracket # 8031 or # 8036 for 1972-1978.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.14" x 1.88"
- Recommended intake gasket: Edelbrock # 7201.
- Use RTV sealant to properly seal end seals, such as Edelbrock High Temp Silicone sealant # 1076, DO NOT USE END SEALS GASKETS.
- Sealant must be used on intake bolt threads if the threads extend into lifter valley or coolant passage.
- NPT/Pipe thread fittings require the use of Teflon tape or paste on threads to ensure proper seal.
- DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN NPT/Pipe fittings, this may cause the aluminium to crack around the fitting boss. NPT/Pipe thread is a tapered thread.
- Hardened washers Must be used with intake bolts to ensure proper torque and prevent galling of the aluminium.
- Choke plate # 8901 included
- Even though manifolds are compatible with EGR systems, this does not mean they are legal for use on emissions controlled vehicles. Check local laws for legality.
- Proper installation is the responsibility of the installer. Improper installation will void your warranty and may result in poor performance and engine or vehicle damage.
|Center Maximum Height
|Front Maximum Height
|Rear Maximum Height
|Single Or Dual Plane Type