Dart Little M Engine Block Small Block Chevy 4.125" Bore, 9.025" Deck Height
- Quantity: Sold individually
- Rear Main Seal Style: 2-piece
- Engine Block Material: Cast iron
- Main Journal Type: 400 mains
- Cam Bearings Included: No
- Engine Block Style: Stock/OEM standard deck
- Engine Block Style: Stock/OEM standard Deck
- Finished Cylinder Bores: No
- Freeze Plugs Included: No
- Main Bearings Included: No
- Main Cap Fasteners Included: Yes
- Main Cap Material: Ductile Iron
- Main Caps Included: Yes
- Raised Cam Location: No
- Main Bolt Style: 4-bolt
- Cylinder Bore as Shipped: 4.115 in (104.521 mm)
- Cylinder Bore Diameter: 4.125 in (104.775 mm)
- Deck Height: 9.025 in (229.235 mm)
- Manufacturer's Part Number:: 31192211 (old part number 31152211)
Dart’s Little M Sportsman block is the affordable alternative for Sportsman racers and serious street performance.
The Sportsman block shares most of the Little M’s best features, but saves you money by using Ductile Iron main bearing caps (4-bolt on the centre three and 2-bolt on the ends), and employing a rear external oil feed, crossover and restrictor provision.
• Uses standard small block parts, including cam, timing chain, oil pump, oil pan, oil filter, motor mounts, mechanical fuel pump, and clutch linkage.
• Priority main oiling system feeds the main bearings first.
• Siamese cylinder bores with extra thick walls resist cracking and improve ring seal for more power (minimum .275” thick with 4.185” bore).
• Scalloped water jacket walls improve flow around cylinders for better cooling.
• Open lifter valley improves oil return to pan.
• Enlarged lifter bosses accommodate offset and oversize lifters.
• Blind head bolt holes don’t go through to water jacket.
• Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps.
• Rear external oil feed, crossover and restrictor provision.
• Parts kit sold separately (PN 32000001)