Dart Little M Engine Block Small Block Chevy 4.125" Bore, 9.025" Deck Height
- Quantity: Sold individually
- Rear Main Seal Style: 2-piece
- Engine Block Material: Cast iron
- Main Journal Type: 400 mains
- Cam Bearings Included: Yes
- Engine Block Style: Stock/OEM standard deck
- Engine Block Style: Stock/OEM standard Deck
- Finished Cylinder Bores: No
- Freeze Plugs Included: Yes
- Main Bearings Included: No
- Main Cap Fasteners Included: Yes
- Main Cap Material: Steel
- Main Caps Included: Yes
- Raised Cam Location: No
- Main Bolt Style: 4-bolt
- Cylinder Bore as Shipped: 4.115 in (104.521 mm)
- Cylinder Bore Diameter: 4.125 in (104.775 mm)
- Deck Height: 9.025 in (229.235 mm)
- Manufacturer's Part Number:: 31182211 (old part number 31132211)
The Dart Little M is designed from the ground up as a true racing engine block which can be used with standard off the shelf small block components.
The Little M is cast from premium high strength Iron and beefed up in all the critical areas. A competition oiling system ensures adequate lubrication to the main bearings at high RPM. Front and rear external oil feed, crossover and restrictor provision simplify plumbing with external pumps.
• Uses standard small block parts, including cam, timing chain, oil pump, oil pan, oil filter, motor mounts, mechanical fuel pump, and clutch linkage.
• Priority main oiling system feeds main bearings first.
• Siamese cylinder bores with extra thick walls resist cracking and improve ring seal for more power (minimum .275” thick with 4.185” bore).
• Open lifter valley improves oil return to pan.
• Enlarged lifter bosses accommodate offset and oversize lifters.
• Blind head bolt holes don’t go through to water jacket.
• Billet steel 4-bolt main bearing caps on all 5 mains.
• Front & rear external oil feed, crossover and restrictor provision to simplify use of external oil pumps.
• Parts kit included (PN 32000001)