Ideal for testing front forks and Motorcycle suspension
Part number: CTW-RD3-53-4B-PC
- 3HP AC motor with computer controlled variable speed drive
- Optioned with the 5K Pancake & 4 Clamp cross bar
- Optioned with 53” columns
- Strokes set at 0.5” – 1.0” – 2.0” spacing
- IR-Temperature sensor and quick release mount
- CTW Probe analysis software
- Input power 200-240 VAC I/III phase – 24/15 A(i)
- Weighs 255 lbs. / 115 Kg.
- 1 year phone and email support from CTW’s specialists.
The RD3 uses CTW-Probe Analysis software to allow the user to create and run Tests of various velocities on one of three strokes to collect force data that is presented in different industry standard graphs. The RD3 is a compact, light-weight table top machine that is designed to be structurally sound where loading is applied based on FEA analysis. Measurements are taken based on the line of actuation to ensure only the damper or specimen result is recorded.