Aeromotive Eliminator Brushless Stealth Fuel Pump
$1450 inc gst
PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY, CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE
brand new - has been dummy fitted but never ran.
No exchange / no refund
P/N 18024 Eliminator Brushless Stealth Pump
Eliminator Performance Plus Advanced Technology
Designed as a direct drop-in replacement for the any Aeromotive Stealth Fuel Cell, including COPO, Cobra Jet or Drag Pak race cars. This configuration is also a great option when building a 10″ deep custom fuel cell.
- The Eliminator performance you expect and more:
Fuel Injected Engines: GAS
up to 1900 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1400 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted Engines: GAS
up to 2300 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1700 FWHP – forced air induction
Fuel Injected Engines: E85
up to 1330 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 980 FWHP – forced air induction
Carbureted Engines: E85
up to 1610 FWHP – naturally aspirated
up to 1190 FWHP – forced air induction
- Fuel Injected Engines: GAS
- Lighter than the traditional Eliminator pump.
- Reduced current draw at higher, EFI pressures.
- Extended service life in methanol and ethanol.
- Integral, external brushless controller for clean installation, cooler fuel and enhanced reliability.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- Quieter than the traditional Eliminator Pump.
- ORB-10 outlet port.
- Requires straight 12-VDC to 16-VDC power supply.
- Not compatible with pulse modulated systems or fuel pump speed controllers.
EFI Rated flow of 1,000 lbs./hr. @ 45 psi, 13.5 volts
Carb Rated Flow of 1,300 lbs./hr. @ 9 psi, 13.5 volts