Ford FE V-8 63-76, 352-360-390-406-410-427-428 cu.in. Vertical locking bar with .180” offset left and right intake pushrod seats
- Lifter Body Dia: .874"
- Follower Wheel Dia: .750"
- Pushrod Seat Height: 1.720"
- Ultra Pro Series Part No: 35571-16
PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY, CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE
Crane Ultra Pro mechanical roller lifters are, without a doubt, the best roller lifters available today. They are engineered to operate flawlessly in ultra-high spring pressure environments, and designed for use with the most radical camshaft profiles. The bodies are FEA-engineered to provide an optimum balance of superior strength at minimum weight. Crane's race-proven Bearing-Focused oil system features small channels in the lifter body to lubricate the needle bearings. The roller wheel/bearing/axle combinations are optimized per lifter diameter (i.e. .904 in. diameter lifter has a .815 in. diameter wheel).
* Heat-treated 8620 alloy steel body
* Exclusive 4-column design to improve torsional rigidity
* Lower reciprocating weight to increase rpm potential
* Maximized lifter bore contact surfaces for less wear
* Reinforced pushrod seat
* Aircraft-style Monel steel pin provides superior clamping forces
* Micro-polished roller wheel