Hydraulic Roller Lifters GM LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LS9, L92, & LQ9 Retro-Fit (Requires approximately .190" longer pushrod from stock pushrod) (Your engine may require a different length pushrod if other modifications have been made to the engine)
Crower hydraulic roller lifters combine the performance level characteristics of a solid roller with the reliability of a hydraulic. Crower hydraulic lifters are precision flow checked for optimum leak down rates Completely redesigned body and bearing.
2001 and up V-8 LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LS9, L92, & LQ9
- Cold forged steel body heat treated for exceptional wear resistance.
- Precision ground needle roller bearing with high chromium steel axle for long life and minimal friction.
- Cold forged extra long piston, precision ground and fitted for controlled leak down and pump up.
- High flow disc style quick reacting check valve for better reaction at higher RPM.
- Precision oil metering assuring proper oiling to the rocker arms without sacrificing oil pressure.
- Proprietary tie-bar system
Choose carefully as clearance items are not returnable for exchange or credit.
Crower 66322-16 ( Johnson Lifters L.L.C. GM 2116LSR)