Freight Delays ~ SEQ & NSW Flooding
Due to the current flooding situation in South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales, Performance Wholesale Australia wish to advise that we are OPEN however our freight will be affected.
Below is an update from our freight company.
Road Express Update
• Road Express Collections and Deliveries will recommence today depending on road access and driver availability.
• There is a backlog of freight, but we should catch up by the end of the week.
• Allow extra travel time because of Hwy closures
• Lismore: Please do not send freight to Lismore for the next 2 weeks
• Normal collection and deliveries will recommence today depending on road access and driver availability.
• We are still holding regional NSW and QLD freight that can’t get through
• Freighters didn’t operate last night in and out of QLD, so we are utilising Passenger flights where possible.
• Tonight’s operation will have double the volume, there are some points that we need to take into consideration for our next few days
a. Qantas and ST will not have full staffing levels, which slows processing. This is improving every day.
b. Expect delays due to point a. c. Medical freight will be prioritised.
In summary, it is likely to see +1 days for the rest of the week, while Qantas and our operation gets back to full staffing and backlog.
Thanks for your patience.